Progressive Surf Clinics: Designed by surfers for surfers.
Our Progressive Surf Clinics (PSCs) are a unique offering specifically created for surfers of intermediate surfing ability that are looking for some good, solid surf advice that will improve their personal skill set and style.
So what would you like to learn or improve?
We highly recommend joining one of our PSC’s if you:
- Have mastered the basics but need more specific, intermediate surf guidance and tuition
- Lack or need help building surf confidence.
- Are having trouble with intermediate surf manoeuvres.
Our experienced instructors use real time photo and video analysis to identify your areas for improvement. Action points are established and we do our best to get you surfing towards and achieving your goals.
Intermediate Surf Lessons: Skill Prerequisites
- Paddle on to and catch green waves unaided
- Comfortable trimming the wave
- Can perform a bottom turn
Progressive Surf Clincs are 2 hour lessons, with a maximum of 4 intermediate surfers to 1 instructor.
We recommend that you bring your own surfboard along to the session, which will help us help you to surf your own board better!
Alternatively we can provide a surfboard and wetsuit if required. We also have a range of different types/styles of board available for demo opportunities.
Other Progressive Surf Clinc goodies include photos analysis and homemade beach side treats: baking, juices or hot chocolate.